Causes and Effects and Preventions of Smoking cigarettes Among Filipinos
Causes and Effects and Preventions of Smoking among Filipinos
A Research Paper
English language Teacher
Ramon Magsaysay (Cubao) High School
Brgy. Pinagkaisahan, Cubao Quezon Metropolis
In Partially Fulfillment in the
Requirements to get English 4
This analysis entitled " Causes and Effects and Preventions of Smoking among Filipinos. вЂќ By Tanker F. Cagampan and hereby submitted pertaining to approval.
Approved by the The english language Teacher intended for oral exam with a level of _____ on _____. -------------------------------------------------
Approved as a part fulfillment from the requirement for British IV
First of all, The researcher want to thank Our god for supplying him understanding and persistence to finish this research conventional paper.
Second, The researcher would like to appreciate his parents for giving him monetary and ethical support.
Table of Contents
Name Page 2
Stand of Contentsv
Chapter one particular
Introduction a couple of
History Background 3
Limitation of Study5
Aim of Study6
Definition of Terms7
Thesis Statement 13
Review of Related Literature
Effects of Smoking cigarettes
Factors behind Smoking
Expert Pressure 20
Methods to Avoid Cigarette smoking
Brief summary 22
Bottom line 23
We all know how dangerous smoking is. Smoking has been linked to many life-threatening diseases just like cancer, heart problems and other illnesses. But naturally effects, Smoking cigarettes become a great addiction of Filipino persons.
Many Filipinos in our region are people who smoke and. Even young people, they start smoking because an action of rebellion or independence, some smoke cigars because of curiosity and some children smoke to get " inвЂќ.
Our federal government passed several laws about the sale of cigarette products. Companies have been instructed to include a health warning upon all deals and cartons of cigarette. But instead of avoiding this product, we keep on buying cigarettes.
We know that all of us cannot receive any reap the benefits of smoking, it will eventually just trigger us damage. It will eliminate our body and affect our health and wellness and also other`s people overall health, specially the secondhand cigarette smokers.
Smoking can kill us slowly simply by damaging each of our internal organs, specifically lungs, and heart. After damaging this kind of organ, smoker will feel weakness, vomiting, very easily got fatigued. This happen to be possible effects of nicotine to our body. Cigarette smoking is a substance of cigarette where people become addicted and reliant.
Smokers have got a short life span compared to people who doesn`t smoke. Basic on research, A stick of cigarette can lessen your life by about three minutes.
American Indians smoked smoking cigarettes in water lines long before " Christopher ColombusвЂќ sailed to the New World in 1492. Colombus bought a lot of tobacco seeds back to The european union, where maqui berry farmers began to increase plant to be used as remedies that helped people unwind. In 1560, A French diplomat named " Jean NicotвЂќ-from whom cigarettes receives it is...
Bibliography: 5. Ashes to Ashes: A history of Smoking cigarettes and HealthВ (1998) edited by S. Locking mechanism, L. A. Reynolds and E. M. Tansey next ed. Rodopi. В ISBN 9042003960
* Coe, Sophie M
* Gately, Iain (2003)В Tobacco: A Ethnical History of Just how an Exotic Plant Seduced CivilizationВ ISBN 0-80213-960-4
* Goldberg, Ray (2005)В Drugs Across the Spectrum
* Greaves, Lorraine (2002)В High Culture: Reflections on Habit and Modern quality. В edited simply by Anna Alexander and Tag S. Roberts. State University of New York Press. В ISBN 079145553X
2. James I actually of Britain, В A Counterblaste to Smoking cigarettes
* Lloyd, JВ & В Mitchinson, J: " The Book of General Ignorance". Faber & Faber, 2006
* Marihuana and MedicineВ (1999), publisher: Gabriel NahasВ ISBN 0-89603-593-X
* Phillips L. E. (1983). " African Smoking and Pipes". В The Journal of African HistoryВ 24: 3.
5. Robicsek, Francis (1978)В The Smoking Gods: Tobacco in Cyber Art, Record, and ReligionВ ISBN 0-80611-511-4
* Gilman, Sander L.; Xun, Zhou (2004-08-15). В Smoke: A Global History of Smoking
* Wilbert, Johannes (1993)В Tobacco and Shamanism in South AmericaВ ISBN 0300057903
* Can burn, Eric
5. Kulikoff, Allan. Tobacco & Slaves: The Development of Southern Nationalities in the Chesapeake. North Carolina: University of New york Press, 1986.
* Proctor, Robert In. (2000-11-15). В The Nazi Battle with Cancer. Princeton University Press. В ISBNВ 978-0691070513. Retrieved 2009-03-22.